Shalom, shalom, dearest friends and family,
Zambia is such an exceptionally beautiful country and we consider ourselves so very blessed and privileged to be here with these beautiful people. I wish that everyone could be here and experience all the amazing things we have experienced since we first arrived. We unashamedly tell everyone, “You can bury our bodies wherever you please, but like David Livingstone our hearts belong to Zambia!”
This past week has been such an eventful, blessed and wonderful week! It all started with the first day of the week when I was extended the privilege to speak at the Zambian State House (i.e. the Zambian White House) chapel service – in order to announce the pastors and leadership conference we hosted May 10th-13th. The words the Father put in my mouth, by the Spirit, were concerning the various times Heaven has supernaturally directed the steps of Zambia that she may fulfil her prophetic destiny. It was very anointed and powerful!
Since most of you who are reading this are most likely not Zambians, let me briefly share with you some of what I spoke – as the Spirit led me.
1. Against all conceivable odds, in the late part of the 19th century, Yahweh sent an extraordinary British Scotsman, by the name of David Living-Stone (a Hebrew / Jewish – Christian), to be a light to the heart of Africa. Today this area of Africa is called by the name of Zambia. In 1873, in his personal diary, it is recorded that he prayed for Zambia to become a Christian nation and that she would be a light to all of Africa and also to the furthest most parts of the earth.
“Lord, on this land where I rest my bended knees (Zambia), let it become a mighty Christian nation, a beacon of hope to the African continent and a light to the rest of the world”
Later that year, on the 1st of May, 1873 In Chitambo Village, David Livingstone Died on His Knees While Praying.
2. In 1991, the second President of Zambia, Frederick Chiluba, prayed and dedicated the whole of the nation of Zambia to the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and proclaimed that Zambia forever more would be a Christian nation and publicly made a covenant with Yahweh. He then humbled himself and confessed his own personal sins before Yahweh and the sins of the people – asking for forgiveness. As a direct result of his leadership, the preamble of the constitution of Zambia was changed in 1996 so that the wording would forever include the acknowledgment of the God of Israel as the God of Zambia and the stated reality that Zambia was and forever more shall be a Christian nation in covenant with Yahweh.
I am asking you, outside of Zambia, when was the last time you have heard of a national leader unashamedly, publicly exalting the Elohim of the Scriptures and making a publicly proclaimed covenant to serve and obey the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Here is the exact public declaration that he made.
“On behalf of the nation, I have now entered into a covenant with the living God and therefore, I want to make the following declaration. I say here today that I submit myself as President to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I likewise submit the government and the entire nation of Zambia to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I further declare that Zambia is a Christian nation that will seek to be governed by the righteous principles of the word of God. Righteousness and justice must prevail in all levels of authority and we shall see the righteousness of God exalting Zambia. My fellow Zambians let this message reach all civil servants in all government departments. The time of corruption and bribery is over. For too long these wicked practices have been destroying and tearing down the nation. Now the hour has come for our building up. The hour has come for our stability. Proverbs 29:4 declares ‘Who is greedy for bribes tears down a nation, but by justice a king gives the country stability.’”
You can view this declaration here…
In 1995, when I was only 22 years of age, someone shared the above video footage with me.I was so moved by this courageous leader’s words and actions on behalf of his nation that I dubbed the tape dozens of times and then freely gave them to everyone who wanted one. I remember praying and asking Yahweh if He would be so merciful to give the people of the U.S.A. a president like the one He had given to the people of Zambia. Little did I know then, exactly 17 years later, Yahweh would order my steps to come to this beloved country for ninety days and then to return two more times since.
3. In 2011, newly elected President Michael Sata stated the future of Zambia would be built upon the Ten Commandments of the Bible.
Besides the President of Zambia, what other national leader in recent history can you name who has publicly committed to govern their nation according to the Ten Commandments?
4. In 2012, the people of Zambia heard that the leaders of the western world were trying to introduce the normalization of the abomination of sodomy to be the law of the land in Zambia. They immediately informed the elected leadership of their parliament that no amount of promised money from the west was worth the price Zambia would have to pay for the sin of homosexuality becoming a protected practice in their land. Hallelu-Yah!
Besides Zambia and a handful of other isolated African nations, how many western nations can you name that have unilaterally taken a stand against the sodomite agenda being unashamedly promoted by the United States of America, the European Union and the United Nations.
5. In 2013, the Zambian government made the quality decision to open an embassy in the land of Israel. For the first time since 1991 – when the President of Zambia (Frederick Chiluba) repented of their pro-Palestinian stance, which they had adopted in 1977 – the nation of Zambia once again has a presence in the land of Israel. As of 2015, the nation of Zambia has become an unashamedly pro-Israel nation.
What other nation can you name that has repented of being pro-Palestinian and has committed themselves to unashamedly support the national State of Israel in recent history?
6. In 2014, newly elected President, Edgar Lungu, publicly committed to continue the race started by his predecessor to govern the nation of Zambia according to the Ten Commandments.
7. In 2015, President Lungu called for a national day of prayer and fasting – in the face of multiple, severe economic crisis’s and a predicted looming drought – due to an El Nino weather cycle. Even though many Zambian clergy men and politicians opposed this leadership, he insisted that he was called by Yahweh to lead the nation to humble itself and ask Yahweh for divine intervention.
In recent memory, can you think of one other national leader who has called the entire nation to fast, pray and call upon Yahweh Elohim for assistance in the face of crisis?
The western media covered this story too. However, they only mocked it!
8. At this same time, President Lungu announced the dedication of a piece of land to build a national altar where all the Christians of Zambia would be welcome to worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – as one nation.
Again I ask, can you think of one other leader in recent memory who has dedicated a national altar for the people of that nation to come together and worship Yahweh with one voice?
9. Personally, I do not believe in coincidence. Coincidence is not a kosher word! Even though all the surrounding nations did not receive rain and even though it was predicted that Zambia would also experience a food shortage – Zambia has experienced a bumper harvest this year! Yahweh heard the prayers of the President and the people of Zambia and He sent the rains to the ONLY people in Africa who fasted and prayed – as a nation!
In addition to the record harvest, the Zambian national currency (Kwacha) has strengthened more than any other currency in the world over the last seven months – ever since the national day of fasting and prayer.
During the midst of the conference we planned to take the day off on Thursday May 12th, so that we could march with the people of Zambia in a public display of our support for the State of Israel and all the Jewish people around the world on the date commemorating the 68th anniversary of their independence. We ended the march at the Anglican Cathedral – which presently also serves as the national cathedral of Zambia. In a word – it was AWESOME!
The windows of Heaven opened up and the Spirit of Yahweh flowed in our midst – as the pastors and leaders of Zambia prayed fervently, worshipped passionately and decreed prophetically concerning the future of both Zambia and Israel and the absolute necessity that Zambia stand with and for the National State of Israel – unashamedly and unapologetically – no matter what! It was such a tremendous honour to be a part of this celebration and rally and especially to be asked to pray publicly – blessing the people of Zambia – as they stood for the Jewish State of Israel.